DemEnterCO will be hosting it’s 2nd annual Legislative Action Workshop on January 26th from 1pm to 6pm at St Stephens Episcopal Church in Aurora.
For more information and to RSVP, click here.
Check out images from the first “Legislative Action Workshop” – March 25th, 2018.
DemEnterCO, also known as Democracy Enter Colorado, or DECO, is a 501c4 nonprofit progressive organization and is in no way part of or affiliated with any political party.
DemEnterCO furthers the common good and general welfare by informing and educating the public regarding civic engagement.
1. Facilitate networking among all local Colorado progressive groups
2. Elect Progressives at every level of government
3. Promote Progressive initiatives on ballots at every level.
4. Reach out and educate People about the democratic process
5. Work with other like-minded groups, to organize events, training and fundraising events for causes, and more.
We are NOT here to litmus test you.
Democracy Enter Colorado is a registered 501(c)4 nonprofit and not affiliated with a party or party organization.